Lorraine is skilled at helping her clients identify, negotiate, and close on the home of their choice. She listens to your needs, wants, and non-negotiables to get the best sense for which homes, neighborhoods, and even particular streets that will appeal to you. She wants your biggest concern to be answering the question, “Which of these three great homes should I buy?”
Why Lorraine Getz?
Extensive Local Knowledge
Lorraine is an expert in North East Los Angeles and the surrounding communities. She knows the streets almost as well as the mailman and GPS. With this local knowledge, she will:
• Get you acquainted with every neighborhood in your price range
• Help you eliminate the areas you are not as fond of
• Focus on the areas you like, even down to the street
• Help you understand the local market conditions, active inventory, and what’s sold most recently
• Get you in to see potential homes as soon as possible
• Record a video tour of the house if you’re unable to attend
Lorraine’s expert negotiation strategies have helped buyers purchase their home at the best possible price. She will:
• Advise you on how to write a strong, compelling offer
• Strategize when competing with multiple offers
• Separate your offer from everyone else’s
• Ensure your offer is presented as soon as possible
• Get you your home at the best possible price
Who you choose to represent you is incredibly crucial in a competitive market. Lorraine is proud of her reputation among her clients as well as the relationships she has with the real estate community which translates to her clients getting the home they want.
• Maintain a small clientele in order to provide the very best service
• Treat colleagues as colleagues, not competition
• Clients know they are receiving the best possible attention and service
What to expect
Initial Phone Consultation
Prior to your first appointment, we suggest scheduling a complimentary 15-minute phone consultation. During this call, Lorraine will briefly discuss what you are looking for, your current situation, and any other questions or concerns you may have. She is happy to help make an initial determination on what your dollar can buy so you can be as realistic as possible. If you are obtaining financing, she will also discuss your options so you will be prepared and feel confident in your lenders even prior to meeting with her in person. If you need lenders, no problem she has referrals for you.
We understand that purchasing a home is a major life event and a very personal process, so the first meeting is designed to be as comprehensive and educational as possible. Lorraine will answer all of your questions and determine if she is the right fit for you. This initial meeting time can range from 1 to 2 hours.
During the meeting, the following topics will be discussed:
• What is most important to you
• Neighborhoods/areas of interest
• The home buying process
• Strategies for successful negotiation
• Current market conditions and what your dollar will buy
• How to mitigate any inevitable bumps that may pop up
• How she will work for you and how a real estate professional is compensated
The expectations of both parties will also be discussed, as well as fiduciary responsibilities and how Lorraine’s clients formalize their relationship with an agreement designating her as their Realtor. By the end of the meeting, it should be clear whether or not both parties are a good fit for each other.
Ready to buy?