Selling your home is a major life event and can be stressful, and in today’s market, is a multifaceted effort. That’s why Lorraine take’s an approach to make it easy for her clients to count on her to manage the entire process. As a top agent in NELA, she offers unparalleled marketing strategies that will maximize exposure and help you sell your home for the highest possible price in the shortest amount of time, while ensuring you don’t leave any money on the table. Lorraine provides “VIP” service with no surprises and the least amount of stress.
WHY LORRAINE GETZ?
Lorraine is an expert with in depth, encyclopedic market knowledge of Los Angeles, specializing in Silver Lake, Atwater, Highland Park, Glassell Park, Cypress Park, Echo Park, Mt. Washtington, Los Feliz, Hollywood and the surrounding areas. She will:
• Educate you about the recent comparable sales to your home
• Help you understand the local market trends
• Analyze your potential competition
Lorraine specialize’s in complete project management of preparing your home for sale and removing all stress from the process. She will:
• Make recommendations of the most essential updates and repairs that will maximize your home’s value
• Provide list of vetted vendors to give estimates or perform work (including staging)
• Lay out a detailed calendar of all work to be done
Lorraine’s strategic marketing plan is designed to feature the highlights of your home and its neighborhood to encourage buyers to visit with their agent, attend an open house, or via private showing. She will:
• Position your home to reach the widest pool of buyers through targeted online campaigns and print advertising
• Provide the highest quality architectural photography and professionally written descriptions
• Market your home through personal network, LA Property Solutions network and Broker’s open event
Negotiation skills are the most overlooked aspect when choosing a Realtor. With 15 years of local experience, clients rave about Lorraine’s negotiating expertise and state it was key to a successful sale. She will:
• Negotiate the highest possible price for you
• Help you feel comfortable with different methods of negotiation and negotiating styles
• Ensure you negotiate the most attractive contract terms based on your goals and timing
The reputation and professionalism of the agent you select is very important in helping you achieve the highest price for your property. Lorraine is proud of the excellent reputation she has in the real estate community. An agent’s reputation and integrity are important — and significantly impacts the success of a real estate transaction.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Initial Phone Call
In order to make your marketing consultation as valuable and efficient as possible for you, we suggest scheduling a complimentary 15-minute phone consultation. During this call, Lorraine will briefly understand your thoughts, plans, and expectations, and get a sense for the current condition and layout of your home. She will also answer any other questions or concerns you may have about the sales and marketing process. This will help her best prepare for an in-depth marketing consultation at your home.
The marketing consultation is designed to be as comprehensive and educational as possible. Lorraine will answer all of your questions and determine if she is the right fit for you. This initial meeting time can range from 30 minutes to up to 2 hours.
During the meeting, the following topics will be discussed:
• The ideal timing for your sale
• Recommended improvements and the home preparation process
• Our in-depth marketing strategy
• Strategies for successful negotiation
• Review of the agency disclosure document (as required by California law) and exclusive listing agreement
READY TO SELL? CONTACT LORRAINE